Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I wish everyone a very Happy and special Thanksgiving weekend!
I have so many things to be grateful for...it would take me forever to list them out singly. Plus, sometimes it's nice to tuck those thoughts in my own heart and savor them privately. So I won't try to list them here. But I will mention one thing...and it's that over the past few days, the Lord seems to have revealed a special purpose for my life. And I'm so very excited to see how His plan will unfold in the near future. I'm so grateful that He can use even me! Sometimes I feel so insignificant compared to others who have a powerful ministry calling or a glamorous career, etc... But the Lord longs to use each of us in a very unique way. And He seems to have revealed that to me this week. You'll be hearing about it in time. But for now, let's just be ever grateful for the way He seeks us out, molds and shapes us, and uses us to bless others. ;)

No comments: