Sunday, October 11, 2009

This Week In News...

Mark auditioned for community theater. It was his first time doing a singing audition at this level. And he actually landed a main role! (Lucky little booger!) He will be playing the part of Schroeder in the musical, "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." Mom and Dad are beaming w/ pride!!!

Reese has had a rough week. I even got a call from the teacher, saying he had a lot of trouble focusing this week. He ended up coming down with a fever Saturday night. Well, that explains that! Poor kid has been fighting something. :( I've been enjoying all the snuggle time I can get with him while he feels under the weather. I've always said, he is my sweetest child. And moments like these snuggle times remind me what a sweet boy he really is. I want to protect him always!

Rina enjoyed her very first sleepover Wednesday night! Her best gal pals, Ava & Alia, invited her over for the night. Never did I think I would let my daughter start sleepovers at such a young age. I mean, 4 years old?!?! But, they are like family to us. So, I was happy to let her go. And Miss Independent had a blast away from home. :) They made pizzas & brownies, watched movies, and did french braids & cheek glitter. So fun! Can't wait to post pics!

1 comment:

sharonie said...

that is so awesome about Mark! He will do awesome in the play!