Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good Times

Tonight we celebrated a momentous occassion with a couple of our very closest friends. They have just purchased their first home, and today was closing day. So I watched their 2 precious little girls while they were away at closing. Afterward, we celebrated with dinner & a movie (yes, both! It was the kind of theater where you can order dinner while you watch the flick). Then we headed over to the new house for a tour! And what a cute place it is!
It's so fun to celebrate exciting moments like these with family & friends. As our little kids were rolling around on the carpet, giggling and carefree, I was so touched. Simplicity in life. Celebrating with others in their blessings. And creating memories with those you love. I kinda think that's what I treasure most in my life. Tucking those events deep inside for future reminiscing. That's what I do.

No comments: